The Bay Area Trauma Education Consortium (TEC) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1986. TEC membership consists of Trauma Program Managers, Nursing Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists from the San Francisco Bay Area Trauma Centers who volunteer their time in order to foster the Consortium's mission in providing affordable, current, quality trauma education for health care professionals.
These centers include:
- Alameda County Medical Center, Highland Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Research Center at Oakland
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics / Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
SAVE THE DATE!
26th Annual Totally Trauma!
November 10th & 11th, 2014